The following is a statement of rights and responsibilities of all Intellect users.
As an Intellect user, you have the rights to:
- Be treated with courtesy and respect, with appreciation of your dignity, and with protection of privacy.
- Receive a prompt and reasonable response to questions and requests.
- Understand the process to seek help if a clinical emergency occurs.
- Ask about reasonable alternatives to mental health support.
- Accessible information regarding the scope and availability of our services.
As an Intellect user, you have the responsibility to:
- Book your live-coaching sessions at least 24-hours in advance.
- Attend all scheduled live-coaching sessions.
- If you aren’t able to make it, please reschedule no later than 24-hours.
- Treat your coach with respect as an individual.
- Find a conducive environment when having live-call/video sessions.
Intellect’s Cancellation Policy
Our goal is to provide quality support to all our clients in a timely manner. We highly recommend against no-shows and cancellations as these would affect how our Intellect Coaches can assist you, and they are humans too. Nonetheless we completely understand that last minute matters come up, below are guidelines on cancellation and rescheduling.
Rescheduling Live Call Sessions
We highly recommend that you keep to your scheduled sessions as when you book your appointment, you are holding a space on your Coach’s calendar that is no longer available to other clients.
If, for some reason, you are not able to attend the scheduled session, we require you to reschedule your session through the app no later than 24-hours in advance.
Late Cancellations and No-Shows
A cancellation is considered late when the booked appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours before the appointed time.
A no-show is when you miss an appointment without cancelling.
If you cancel too late or don’t show up for an appointment, it will still be counted as a session and deducted from your annual credit.
Concern & Complaints Procedure
In the event that you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the coaching service, you have a right to initiate a complaint by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.